Level 3 - Step 2 Guidelines
Effective Wednesday, 10th November the following guidelines apply:
- Wear a mask at all times when not on the court. This means, when walking into the ground and onto the court, take it off to play only. Put it on to leave
- Parents picking up balls for coaches MUST wear a mask at all times
- NO access to clubhouse for any reason, no bathrooms, water etc. with the exception of accessing the defibrillator
- Play can be between up to 25 people at one time. This can be doubles or singles or a group.
- Please stay 2 metres apart and socially distance at all times.
- If all 6 courts are being used then you must leave and return to play another time. No waiting. Check the court availability document on the Home page to see if coaching or organised play is scheduled as they take priority over casual play.
- You must sign in via the Contract Tracing app or fill out a contact tracing form at the main door and put it in the box before you play, every time.
- Only players within the club grounds, no watching, mingling etc.
- No visitors to the club at all. That is, playing or watching etc.
- You must supply your own balls, rackets, drink bottles, towels etc. These must be kept with you and not put on benches etc.
- Minimal touching of everything, i.e. gates, nets, posts, benches, seating etc.
- Please use the hand sanitiser supplied at each gate and sanitise after every use.
The locks have been changed so please contact the Club Manager at email@example.com to obtain access
Thank you for your cooperation and play safe!